Video game discussion

By TheInkMan — January 08
Total Replies: 21
Talk about games you like and stuff.
look, i have nothing else to do, OKAY?!?
About? Now listen here you piece of crap, you want me to go out of my way, to write a stupid paragraph, JUST to tell people about me? that's the dumbest idea ever. who would put time into writing anything here? it's plain idiotic. pixilart, please remove this feature, it is pointless and has no meaning whatsoever.
313 Pictures - 2,265,494 Pixels
I love first two games of Oddworld series ! Does anybody else ? . .
That is what happens when I say Oddworld nobody knows that series :(
Muslim,18,Weirdo,Boy,Depression,Asocial
16 Pictures - 115,808 Pixels
listen pokemon sun and moon
best nintendo games of 2016
---- pokemon go
---- mario run
---- the nintendo switch
sun and moon made me feel
and i actually understood the plot
see when I played b&w I was too young to know what a cult was
I'm Kim, a twelve-year-old nerd who is a little bit too headstrong for her own good. I am French and African American, and I'm Cryo_Kimothy on overwatch. I main D.VA, Lucio, Orisa, Mercy and Sombra. It's my dream to play in a competitive overwatch tournament. Warning - my art takes forever, and I am really into dark humor. @Puggles @Aasdfg @Kawlii @0bscure @Paradise @Kiaboo
639 Pictures - 4,625,082 Pixels
FNAF, UN.TA SCARY GAMES, STUFF MADE BY SCOTTCAWTHON....
! I am still online, feel free to talk to me, I'm going to respond late though. I will be on vacation, so I won't draw much..! Hello, You have crossed the earth's borders and you apparently strayed into Insanity land. Gets inspired by: https://www.pixilart.net/fleja2003
326 Pictures - 2,359,588 Pixels
Destiny, COD and Overwatch are my Favs.
Hello my name is Matrix and I love anime and video games. Plus The Matrix is my fav movie if u can't tell. Oh and I'm 14! (>.
7 Pictures - 50,666 Pixels
I'd expect cool ranch Doritos and mountain dew to be your favorite foods as well.
Dead Account: @Musclespasms
10 Pictures - 72,380 Pixels
(If you couldn't tell) I agree with @Kimothy... almost. The fist game that made me feel was actually Pokemon Black. huh, weird.
About? Now listen here you piece of crap, you want me to go out of my way, to write a stupid paragraph, JUST to tell people about me? that's the dumbest idea ever. who would put time into writing anything here? it's plain idiotic. pixilart, please remove this feature, it is pointless and has no meaning whatsoever.
313 Pictures - 2,265,494 Pixels
Nope. All of you are wrong. The best game is "Frozen: Tooth Doctor". You get to rip the teeth out of that singing ice hag.
Life: It's pathetic. I know. My amazing header is by the stunning artist @Hetsuna! Check her out! FRANDS: @Kodama @Londyloo @GloriousPidge @sapphire @Chatoyant @Julkat2004 @Kimothy @Hetsuna @SmolPotato @SrPelo @SilverLa @Nyaily @TheInkMan @MrHenkalot @SureWhyNot
70 Pictures - 506,660 Pixels
one of my favorite games is transistor. ugh, its simply great. great story, great visuals, great design.
ehh
9 Pictures - 65,142 Pixels