Video game discussion

By TheInkMan — January 08
Total Replies: 19
Talk about games you like and stuff.
look, i have nothing else to do, OKAY?!?
don't ask (Profile and header by @Kiaboo)
301 Pictures - 2,178,638 Pixels
I love first two games of Oddworld series ! Does anybody else ? . .
That is what happens when I say Oddworld nobody knows that series :(
Muslim,18,Weirdo,Boy,Depression,Asocial
13 Pictures - 94,094 Pixels
listen pokemon sun and moon
best nintendo games of 2016
---- pokemon go
---- mario run
---- the nintendo switch
sun and moon made me feel
and i actually understood the plot
see when I played b&w I was too young to know what a cult was
I'm Kim, a twelve-year-old nerd who snorts memes when nobody is watching. I love D.VA, Hanzo, Lillie and Hau. @Puggles @Aasdfg @Kawlii @0bscure @Paradise @Kiaboo My inspiration is @Crayon #TrashGang
627 Pictures - 4,538,226 Pixels
FNAF, UN.TA SCARY GAMES, STUFF MADE BY SCOTTCAWTHON....
Sorry if I snap at you my friends. I'm just feeling angry time to times...(I LIKE WASTING TIME!) (I am done .... Talk to me (if ya want) I won't judge ya. Inspiration : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmea5ET_n9g closest friend: @LavaCreeper189 I am insanity[inˈsanədē] NOUN the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness: "he suffered from bouts of insanity" · [more] synonyms: mental illness · mad
214 Pictures - 1,548,932 Pixels
Destiny, COD and Overwatch are my Favs.
Hello my name is Matrix and I love anime and video games. Plus The Matrix is my fav movie if u can't tell. Oh and I'm 14! (>.
7 Pictures - 50,666 Pixels
I'd expect cool ranch Doritos and mountain dew to be your favorite foods as well.
Man like Moseby...
8 Pictures - 57,904 Pixels
(If you couldn't tell) I agree with @Kimothy... almost. The fist game that made me feel was actually Pokemon Black. huh, weird.
don't ask (Profile and header by @Kiaboo)
301 Pictures - 2,178,638 Pixels
KIRBY
hey guys! Is pelo and my good friend are @toxicmint @dinokingcal10 @juliano @slinky @smokeythemenish @waterdragon @slend3rk1d @candykinq @ultidaisy @whatever @badonk @gamergirl hearder by: @ultidaisy
1034 Pictures - 7,484,092 Pixels
Nope. All of you are wrong. The best game is "Frozen: Tooth Doctor". You get to rip the teeth out of that singing ice hag.
It's pathetic. I know.
69 Pictures - 499,422 Pixels
one of my favorite games is transistor. ugh, its simply great. great story, great visuals, great design.
ehh
27 Pictures - 195,426 Pixels