Let's Confess (Pixilart related stuff)

By Fleja2003 — January 04
Total Replies: 90
Hello Guys an girls!
It's a New Year and so I thought I start by confessing something that I'm ashamed of doing in 2016. And I'd like to hear your confession as well, so that we can all become better people together
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liking my own pixures after I upload: I kinda feel bad about this, and kinda not really. PewDiePie even admitted to liking his own videos, so it's whatever I guess lol.
1 drawing, 1 OST remaining. Successor: Undecided. Goals: To innovate and break milestones.
148 Pictures - 1,071,224 Pixels
i ashamed of going on this site while my parents weren't watching and telling them i was doing homework.
Wow. Pixilart is ACTUALLY turning on me. This is fabulous. #lifegoals // Thanks to @SureWhyNot for my header ;) // Actually On () Actually Off (X)
25 Pictures - 180,950 Pixels
I stopped going on here for a while because i couldn't think of anything and no one would give requests, leaving me in a bad state in drawing, making me a bad artist, making me not much use here since barely make any pictures.
don't ask
297 Pictures - 2,149,686 Pixels
Im slightly colorblind which is why I make black and white drawings or why the colors on my drawings look kinda weird and stuff. My mom doesn't even know this because a long time ago i put a red light right to my eyes with my eyes open and I was scared to tell her, and i haven't yet.
"Maybe you grew apart. Maybe you get into a fight. These things happen. Its just a sad, sad, sad, sad, part of life. But you know, I think the very best thing about friends, well, the thing most people forget about anyways, is that no matter how many friends you do lose, You can always make more."
516 Pictures - 3,734,808 Pixels
Um IDK I think kiaboo is hot lmao this is the most pixilart confession I have
[ Friends: @Kiaboo @Kimothy @peridot @whatever ]Hello, I'm kawli. I like playing video games and drawing. My favorite color is either crimson or black. I hate it when people use commas where they don't belong and people who dont separate sentences. dont unironicaly use wat, wot, or wut infront of me and thats all. #TrashGang
326 Pictures - 2,359,588 Pixels
i wanna secretly screw some of the users on hear **cough cough** kawlii **cough cough** Whatever **cough cough**
| | I live for that creepy ---- | | Waiting for this one kid in one of my classes to join where u at Jaqueline I probably spelled that wrong but idgaf | | My son is takenaka | | Get off my l a w n | |
1092 Pictures - 7,903,896 Pixels
whAT
[ Friends: @Kiaboo @Kimothy @peridot @whatever ]Hello, I'm kawli. I like playing video games and drawing. My favorite color is either crimson or black. I hate it when people use commas where they don't belong and people who dont separate sentences. dont unironicaly use wat, wot, or wut infront of me and thats all. #TrashGang
shUSH
| | I live for that creepy ---- | | Waiting for this one kid in one of my classes to join where u at Jaqueline I probably spelled that wrong but idgaf | | My son is takenaka | | Get off my l a w n | |
1092 Pictures - 7,903,896 Pixels
IM
I have a confession to make; I like and view my own art. xD I'm sorry. I also personally like a lot of people on here better than all my trashy popular friends or any people in reality. As a summary. >:[
(Header By @wowzerz) (Profile By @MisiekxXxMisiek) Hello! I'm 繪畫頁 ♡ฅ(ᐤˊ꒳ฅˋᐤ) Go Follow My Loves: @Fleja2003 @gemmamurrayxx @Puggles @Achazzy @Kiaboo @xXQUEENXx @GracieLoveHeart @RedMask @Juliano @Crayon @Wowzers @SamuraiSam @Leeeee @Thatoneotaku @Astral @Spinachatofeee @Crayon @Aasdfg @whatever @OreoKitty75 Inspiration(s): @Fleja2003, @SamuraiSam, @Wowzers @Tacosaurus B-Day: Oct.26 ☆
30 Pictures - 217,140 Pixels