all of you ppl must read this or die

By Eternal — November 22
Total Replies: 27
i am the best artist ever and my art takes 1 second to finish because i am too awesome for you guys. i like to eat meat in front of vegans because thug life choose me. you guys are not my opponent, at all...
And I'm writing this down just to be a troll
Edited November 22
But I am truly the most fabulous here.
googleygooge
0 Pictures - 0 Pixels
Bask in my beauty
googleygooge
0 Pictures - 0 Pixels
shrivel up in your ugliness
Hey there! I've decided that I'm going to be taking a long break from Pixilart. However, I'd love to keep in touch with you guys. You guys are amazing and I want to continue to talk to all of you. My Discord is HissingPigeon#4621 and my email is [email protected] // Thanks so much to @Hetsuna for my beautiful header!
28 Pictures - 202,664 Pixels
Burn in your unholiness
I'm Kim, a twelve-year-old nerd who is a little bit too headstrong for her own good. I am French and African American, and I'm Cryo_Kimothy on overwatch. I main D.VA, Lucio, Orisa, Mercy and Sombra. It's my dream to play in a competitive overwatch tournament. Warning - my art takes forever, and I am really into dark humor. @Puggles @Aasdfg @Kawlii @0bscure @Paradise @Kiaboo
639 Pictures - 4,625,082 Pixels
EATS MEAT INFRONT OF VEGANs
Because friends help friends. @Slinky @themask @peridot @Kiaboo @Kimothy @whatever \ heya, I'm kawli. I like playing video games and drawing. My favorite color is either crimson or black. I hate it when people use commas where they don't belong and people who dont separate sentences. dont unironicaly use wat, wot, or wut infront of me and thats all. (header by @memeos ) #OhioGang
365 Pictures - 2,641,870 Pixels
C R U N C H
I'm Kim, a twelve-year-old nerd who is a little bit too headstrong for her own good. I am French and African American, and I'm Cryo_Kimothy on overwatch. I main D.VA, Lucio, Orisa, Mercy and Sombra. It's my dream to play in a competitive overwatch tournament. Warning - my art takes forever, and I am really into dark humor. @Puggles @Aasdfg @Kawlii @0bscure @Paradise @Kiaboo
639 Pictures - 4,625,082 Pixels
C R U N C H
Because friends help friends. @Slinky @themask @peridot @Kiaboo @Kimothy @whatever \ heya, I'm kawli. I like playing video games and drawing. My favorite color is either crimson or black. I hate it when people use commas where they don't belong and people who dont separate sentences. dont unironicaly use wat, wot, or wut infront of me and thats all. (header by @memeos ) #OhioGang
365 Pictures - 2,641,870 Pixels
*Swallows*... You guys done here? no? okay, i'll just leave for now.
About? Now listen here you piece of crap, you want me to go out of my way, to write a stupid paragraph, JUST to tell people about me? that's the dumbest idea ever. who would put time into writing anything here? it's plain idiotic. pixilart, please remove this feature, it is pointless and has no meaning whatsoever.
313 Pictures - 2,265,494 Pixels
Plazma Burst 2 Official Website - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a | Plazma Burst 2 Chat - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/chat2/index.php | Plazma Burst 2 Official Forum - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/index.php
66 Pictures - 477,708 Pixels