How do ya feel about my art?

By Kawlii — December 08
Total Replies: 6
aYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JOINING THE FORUMS IVE SLIGHTLY IMPROVED SINCE THE LAST TIME I DID THIS SO
[ Friends: @Kiaboo @Kimothy @peridot @whatever ]Hello, I'm kawli. I like playing video games and drawing. My favorite color is either crimson or black. I hate it when people use commas where they don't belong and people who dont separate sentences. dont unironicaly use wat, wot, or wut infront of me and thats all. #TrashGang
326 Pictures - 2,359,588 Pixels
I think its fantastic very clean and clearcut. Honestly you're really inspiring to meeee
I'm a terrible person. Please don't follow me. But ask me anything and I'll do my absolute best to do anything for you. also IM SCUM AND @Kawlii DESERVES THIS GO AND FOLLOW HER, FOLLOW @Ivy-Dream I LOVE HER SO MUCH. @juliano es MI AMIGO, ALERT FAM MATERIAL @0bscure also NSFW @poptotts I think u guys shouldn't talk to me, it's for your sake
26 Pictures - 188,188 Pixels
i think tistis ookk
Name: Kiapolokai Age:under18 Location: Kyoto, Likes: Japanese pottery, girls, manga, fish Dislikes: everything exept what i said i like ;), imma be extremely unactive for a while, dont ask, PEOPLE I RESPECT: @whatever @fleja2003 @Aasdfg @ThePixelOfArt @Kiaboo @SrPelo i thoink thats it, hmmm, well, yep
100 Pictures - 723,800 Pixels
Artwork has certainly gotten better Kawl. When it comes to people - I think you've mastered it. Nothing more to say really lol. Keep it up!
1 drawing, 1 OST remaining. Successor: Undecided. Goals: To innovate and break milestones.
148 Pictures - 1,071,224 Pixels
I don't like it..... I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Hi! Its hominick welcome to my page! i do gifs, meh... drawings, collabs, and group drawings! here are my friends: @juliano @Umilee @PixelPot8os76 @scpawesome @ultidaisy @srpelo @ehrhamad000. here are my inspirations: @fleja2003 @juliano Oh, and If you follow me I will follow you back!
130 Pictures - 940,940 Pixels
good :)
Im the worst! :D 07/02/2017: all my draws has been deleted :^)
0 Pictures - 0 Pixels
ITS WONDERFAL
Sorry if I snap at you my friends. I'm just feeling angry time to times...(I LIKE WASTING TIME!) (I am done .... Talk to me (if ya want) I won't judge ya. Inspiration : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmea5ET_n9g closest friend: @LavaCreeper 189 I am insanit[inˈsanədē] NOUN the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness: "he suffered from bouts of insanity" · [more] synonyms: mental illness · mad
199 Pictures - 1,440,362 Pixels