What mob should Minecraft add?

By Mavr248 — June 18
Total Replies: 63
Who thinks that minecraft should add a new mob. And if you do, what are you thinking of adding!

24 Pictures - 173,712 Pixels
A mob that dies from looking at your face oh wait that already exists
A gamer that tries to break the limitations by animating things here because i cant animate in ms paint
368 Pictures - 2,663,584 Pixels
Add a pig that could spin around like a ballerina
add a birb
Hamilton Trash
178 Pictures - 1,288,364 Pixels
Dolphins, tamable finches (use seeds), peacocks, sharks, shrimp, & eagles would be kewl!
I have a love for arctic wolves, purple, Pusheen, & Minecraft. I'm addicted to the computer and mocha frappes. I'm also a gamer. Please follow me on Twitter @VideoGamerZap.
35 Pictures - 253,330 Pixels
your mom OHHHH
Hamilton Trash
178 Pictures - 1,288,364 Pixels
Um, They Should Probably Add A New Kind Of 'Mini Boss' Which Would Be Some Kind Of:
Fish Monster (Idea, Kind Of Out There)
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: Girls, friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 & @DragonusEngima :)
66 Pictures - 477,708 Pixels
MORE DRAGONS!!!
Hello there! A welcome to my profile. I am one of the many artists on Pixilart. Now, why are you still reading this? I don't know, but what I do know is that @Fleja2003 @Slinky @Redmask @Pixil-Artist and @WillersB are amazing artists! I live in Ontario Canada, and I have a very cute dog named Timber. Wow! You read this whole thing!
47 Pictures - 340,186 Pixels
a GOD
About? Now listen here you piece of crap, you want me to go out of my way, to write a stupid paragraph, JUST to tell people about me? that's the dumbest idea ever. who would put time into writing anything here? it's plain idiotic. pixilart, please remove this feature, it is pointless and has no meaning whatsoever.
313 Pictures - 2,265,494 Pixels