What mob should Minecraft add?

By Mavr248 — June 18
Total Replies: 41
Who thinks that minecraft should add a new mob. And if you do, what are you thinking of adding!

24 Pictures - 173,712 Pixels
A mob that dies from looking at your face oh wait that already exists
A gamer that tries to break the limitations by animating things here because i cant animate in ms paint
361 Pictures - 2,612,918 Pixels
Add a pig that could spin around like a ballerina
add a birb
Hamilton Trash
178 Pictures - 1,288,364 Pixels
Dolphins, tamable finches (use seeds), peacocks, sharks, shrimp, & eagles would be kewl!
I have a love for arctic wolves, purple, Pusheen, & Minecraft. I'm addicted to the computer and mocha frappes. I'm also a gamer. Please follow me on Twitter @VideoGamerZap.
35 Pictures - 253,330 Pixels
your mom OHHHH
Hamilton Trash
178 Pictures - 1,288,364 Pixels
Um, They Should Probably Add A New Kind Of 'Mini Boss' Which Would Be Some Kind Of:
Fish Monster (Idea, Kind Of Out There)
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: Girls, friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 & @DragonusEngima :)
66 Pictures - 477,708 Pixels
MORE DRAGONS!!!
Hello there. I stumbled across this site by accident, and I'm so glad I did. I have met so many people on here and have made a number of friends. Check out @fleja2003 @Redmask @Juliano @Slinky and @WillersB I will take requests. As you can probably tell, I really like dragons... If you would like to contact me, email me at [email protected]
81 Pictures - 586,278 Pixels
a GOD
don't ask (Profile and header by @Kiaboo)
301 Pictures - 2,178,638 Pixels