aNYONE WANT THEIR OC REDESIGNED BY ME?

By Astral — 12 days ago
Total Replies: 26
o-o
If you need someone to talk to, i'm right here! My birthday is on November 15. Profile picture by: @spinachtoffeee I Recommendations: @Redmask @Wolfgamer @puggles Usernames for other websites Animal jam: puppylover2555 Transformice: Roastedbeans Chicken Smoothie: Roastedbeans
278 Pictures - 2,012,164 Pixels
no
I'm Kim, a twelve-year-old piece of hot garbage who snorts memes when nobody is watching. Mint is my favorite flavor and color. Overwatch and Pokemon are my favorite games. @Puggles @Aasdfg @Kawlii @0bscure @Paradise
601 Pictures - 4,350,038 Pixels
yessss
Hey there- my name is Marshmallow Queen and i love art even do im bad at it :/ but im 17 and 2017 is going to be a great year for the pixel fam! Awesome people @fleja2003 @smolpotato @Gemmamurrayxx and header by @kiran-wolf like my pics and FOLLOW MEH!!! mucho love
10 Pictures - 72,380 Pixels
@astral
Hey there- my name is Marshmallow Queen and i love art even do im bad at it :/ but im 17 and 2017 is going to be a great year for the pixel fam! Awesome people @fleja2003 @smolpotato @Gemmamurrayxx and header by @kiran-wolf like my pics and FOLLOW MEH!!! mucho love
10 Pictures - 72,380 Pixels
IF U HAVE TIME
Hi and welcome to my corner to the corner of the internet :3 I mostly try to do anime stuff so yea :3 / Friends: @Fleja2003, @FluffyPenguin, @LurlyTheWeirdo, @xPaintingPagesx / Likes:Anime, Vocaloids, Japan / Dislikes: Hights, bugs, anything that looks remotely like a bug lol / Goals: To make everyone happy ;3
64 Pictures - 463,232 Pixels
ooh heck yes i suck at making characters
I am a pixel artist (I will not reveal age), and I also to tend to do other things on my deviantart, other then that, I really like drawing ponies and sometimes humans. Mostly ponies though. (Warning, deviantart may have offensive things like swearing, drama, etc).
41 Pictures - 296,758 Pixels
Yes.
Hey! I'm WhiteRun. By the way, if your wondering why my name is a bit weird, its from the game Skyrim : The Elder Scrolls. I accept any requests and (sometimes) edit and colour in people's pics. If you have any tips for drawing, please tell me. If you do follow me, I will definitely follow you back!
49 Pictures - 354,662 Pixels
I do!
I'm a 15 year old teen who lives in North Carolina, and my real name is Phoebe. I love drawing pixel art (though I'm not very good at it). I'll always follow back! Recommended artists: @Fleja2003, @MrHivee, @Yessie, and @Slinky. Be sure to check out my youtube channel if you want: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwdINkWDta9Z1JuE58hnnQg
36 Pictures - 260,568 Pixels
Yes!
Im the worst! :D
20 Pictures - 144,760 Pixels
MEEEE
HAI :3 wassup! It's me! Frost the Fox! Howwwllll!!! hehe im a crazy good noodle!
178 Pictures - 1,288,364 Pixels