aNYONE WANT THEIR OC REDESIGNED BY ME?

By Astral — 11 days ago
Total Replies: 21
the fox one
HAI :3 wassup! It's me! Frost the Fox! Howwwllll!!! hehe im a crazy good noodle!
176 Pictures - 1,273,888 Pixels
Yas Kind Animal if you will ever be so kind to help a dying grandma as myself-
YU-GI-OH ABRIDGED SERIES AND JOHN LAURENS ROCKZ | Name- Kaley | Gender- Female | Likes Blood,Gore,and Anime | Age- ?? | Dislikes- Meatloaf,brother,and School,chores | Birthday- March 13th | Pixel Fam- @Fleja2003 / @DarkFleja @Juliano @Kiaboo @Paulie @UltiDaisy @Achazzy | Fav Singer- Melanie Martinez | I joined August 12th 2016 Ultimate Nice People : @Juliano @Fleja2003 @Kiaboo @Paulie @Whatever
271 Pictures - 1,961,498 Pixels
I don't really have an OC (anymore)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwC1b6MyG7E
284 Pictures - 2,055,592 Pixels
PLLLLZZZZ YAS YOUR ART IS WONDAFULZ
Hello! welcome to my page, i like: fnaf, horror games, and cute stuff!| If you want to talk to someone you've come to the right place!(i will not judge you.) i make bad drawings but whatevs | i make cringy animatons on youtube so check that out! please dont hate any of meh drawings and of course, game on!
72 Pictures - 521,136 Pixels
if u do can u give me some details ty
If you need someone to talk to, i'm right here! My birthday is on November 15. Profile picture by: @spinachtoffeee I Recommendations: @Redmask @Wolfgamer @puggles Usernames for other websites Animal jam: puppylover2555 Transformice: Roastedbeans Chicken Smoothie: Roastedbeans
278 Pictures - 2,012,164 Pixels
You can pick an oc if u want and make it as a wolf :3
Hi and welcome to my corner to the corner of the internet :3 I mostly try to do anime stuff so yea :3 / Friends: @Fleja2003, @FluffyPenguin, @LurlyTheWeirdo, @xPaintingPagesx / Likes:Anime, Vocaloids, Japan / Dislikes: Hights, bugs, anything that looks remotely like a bug lol / Goals: To make everyone happy ;3
64 Pictures - 463,232 Pixels
MAKE MY GHOST ME A BETTER
@ThePixelOfArt 's Spare (FOR WHEN IM MUTED OR WHEN MY FRIEND DAVER WANTS ON)
14 Pictures - 101,332 Pixels
Maybe
Banner by @UltiDaisy,profile pic by @purple100,inspirations: @Fleja2003 @Kiaabo @juliano @UltiDaisy Likes:Undertale,Shovel knight, Pokemon, Megaman, remixes (so if you find any good ones tell me) Best friends: @Scpawesome @MrHankalot @purple100 @TheArtCreator
244 Pictures - 1,766,072 Pixels
YYeEEEEEEeeEEEeEEEEEEeeeEEEEE! I wAnT mY oc rEdIsIgNeD bY yOoOuU!
"Maybe you grew apart. Maybe you get into a fight. These things happen. Its just a sad, sad, sad, sad, part of life. But you know, I think the very best thing about friends, well, the thing most people forget about anyways, is that no matter how many friends you do lose, You can always make more."
487 Pictures - 3,524,906 Pixels
Heck yah I like seeing how others would do it
I love anime and pixilart I hope to see u guys around XOXO Mamiko
50 Pictures - 361,900 Pixels