aNYONE WANT THEIR OC REDESIGNED BY ME?

By Astral — January 06
Total Replies: 41
the fox one
Friends: @Metanoia @CoralPoop likes:Fnaf,RAMEN, Animal Jam, quiet places, reading Dislikes:Idiots, people who don't listen, Loud people. AJ Username: Wolfvine12 profile picture by:@TheOwl Header by: @BoiDaDrawer
319 Pictures - 2,308,922 Pixels
Yas Kind Animal if you will ever be so kind to help a dying grandma as myself-
I am a lot happier..... These are my closest friends @XPaintingPagesX @Juliano @Whatever @TrulyPeachy @Achazzy People that honestly scare me: @Hetsuna #KweenSmol
343 Pictures - 2,482,634 Pixels
I don't really have an OC (anymore)
don't ask (Profile and header by @Kiaboo)
301 Pictures - 2,178,638 Pixels
PLLLLZZZZ YAS YOUR ART IS WONDAFULZ
Sorry if I snap at you my friends. I'm just feeling angry time to times...(I LIKE WASTING TIME!) (I am done .... Talk to me (if ya want) I won't judge ya. Inspiration : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmea5ET_n9g closest friend: @LavaCreeper189 I am insanity[inˈsanədē] NOUN the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness: "he suffered from bouts of insanity" · [more] synonyms: mental illness · mad
214 Pictures - 1,548,932 Pixels
if u do can u give me some details ty
I like to art. If you'er not feeling well, you can always talks to me! ^.^ Profile picture by: @spinachtoffeee
277 Pictures - 2,004,926 Pixels
You can pick an oc if u want and make it as a wolf :3
I MESS UP ALOT OF THINGS
90 Pictures - 651,420 Pixels
MAKE MY GHOST ME A BETTER
@ThePixelOfArt 's Spare (FOR WHEN IM MUTED OR WHEN MY FRIEND DAVER WANTS ON)
14 Pictures - 101,332 Pixels
Maybe
-Thanks to @SamaSam for the header- Hi, welcome to the anti-sin cave. Friends: @purple100 @MrHankalot @Scpawesome @CableBox64 @ArkaloEgg @juliano @PEPETHEWOW @ultidaisy I'm a wizard with CRIPPLING DEPRESSION. Likes: memes Dislikes: living and ships.
349 Pictures - 2,526,062 Pixels
YYeEEEEEEeeEEEeEEEEEEeeeEEEEE! I wAnT mY oc rEdIsIgNeD bY yOoOuU!
"Maybe you grew apart. Maybe you get into a fight. These things happen. Its just a sad, sad, sad, sad, part of life. But you know, I think the very best thing about friends, well, the thing most people forget about anyways, is that no matter how many friends you do lose, You can always make more."
524 Pictures - 3,792,712 Pixels
Heck yah I like seeing how others would do it
I own the Maple cafe and Over the Hedge bookstore. I'm very sassy and Red ( @StrangeFox ) and I are best friends. I love to gossip. Don't expect me to keep a secret.
15 Pictures - 108,570 Pixels