Deadpool VS. My Little Pony

By Fleja2003 — 20 days ago
Total Replies: 20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T5QzLD5koc
___________________________________________________________________________________________
I personally expected Deadpool to win..
But then after I saw how broken of a character both DeadPool and Pinkie Pie were...
I no longer knew what to expect.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have 17 minutes of life to waste, then please watch the video in the link above :3
Edited 20 days ago
Name- Danny. Age- 17. Gender- Male. Ethnicity- White, Black, Italian and a lot of other stuff. Header by: @Slinky. Inspiration: @XrentheSquid, @Kiaboo, and @XxQueenxX. Friends: @Almost_Everyone_on_Pixilart. Likes: Terraria, Code Geass, Bleach (the anime), Pizza, and Salad. Dislikes: The Undertale fandom, and trolls. Goals: To innovate and break milestones :)
185 Pictures - 1,339,030 Pixels
I vote Deadpool 10/10, MLP.... just why...?
Plazma Burst 2 Official Website - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a | Plazma Burst 2 Chat - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/chat2/index.php | Plazma Burst 2 Official Forum - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/index.php
61 Pictures - 441,518 Pixels
Pinkie Pie actually stands a chance against DeadPool though...
Name- Danny. Age- 17. Gender- Male. Ethnicity- White, Black, Italian and a lot of other stuff. Header by: @Slinky. Inspiration: @XrentheSquid, @Kiaboo, and @XxQueenxX. Friends: @Almost_Everyone_on_Pixilart. Likes: Terraria, Code Geass, Bleach (the anime), Pizza, and Salad. Dislikes: The Undertale fandom, and trolls. Goals: To innovate and break milestones :)
Honestly, from the title I thought the forum would be a kid saying
"OFC MLP WINS THEY ARE SO AWESOME MLP IS AWESOME DEADPOOL IS JUST A RAPIST TO RAPES GUYS"
But then it turned out to be you...
"OFC MLP WINS THEY ARE SO AWESOME MLP IS AWESOME DEADPOOL IS JUST A RAPIST TO RAPES GUYS"
gonna be honest, this kinda made me chuckle.
---
honestly tho i'm not a fan of the cartoon death battle series lol.
I am a pixel artist (I will not reveal age), and I also to tend to do other things on my deviantart, other then that, I really like drawing ponies and sometimes humans. Mostly ponies though. (Warning, deviantart may have offensive things like swearing, drama, etc).
41 Pictures - 296,758 Pixels
although, it's a bit silly i do support the theory that you can """defeat""" deadpool by kinda, yaknow, destroying his brain in order to destroy memories which cannot be reformed.
credit to film theory/game theory for that one actually
even tho i dont support it too much, it's kinda ok.
I am a pixel artist (I will not reveal age), and I also to tend to do other things on my deviantart, other then that, I really like drawing ponies and sometimes humans. Mostly ponies though. (Warning, deviantart may have offensive things like swearing, drama, etc).
41 Pictures - 296,758 Pixels
Lol - thanx for the feedback guys!
_
I'm seeing some rather...
- Interesting results
*flash back to fifth grade cringe* never ------- again I tell you
I'm Kim, a twelve-year-old piece of hot garbage who snorts memes when nobody is watching. Mint is my favorite flavor and color. Overwatch and Pokemon are my favorite games. @Puggles @Aasdfg @Kawlii @0bscure @Paradise
601 Pictures - 4,350,038 Pixels
Dude i want deadpool to stab the ponies to a bloody pulp // no offence
Its a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake. If the way is hazy, you gotta do the cooking by the book. You know you cant be laZy.
79 Pictures - 571,802 Pixels
/offense taken/ HOW COULD YOU MY PONIES ARE BEAUTIFUL DON'T TRY TO LAY A HAND ON THEM AGAIN!
Hellolelujah! My Friends: @OnyxDragon @Victuuri @aboxwithheelys @sapphire @chatoyant @Julkat2004 @LondyLoo @SureWhyNot @peridot Thanks to @SureWhyNot for my AMAZING header. I appreciate it :) Last thing: Go to Juanitos Burritos for a great time! Even your Tío Benito likes Juanitos Burritos! Oh and also, if you want a Juanitos Burritos sticker, just tell me.
20 Pictures - 144,760 Pixels