Deadpool VS. My Little Pony

By Fleja2003 — December 28
Total Replies: 20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T5QzLD5koc
___________________________________________________________________________________________
I personally expected Deadpool to win..
But then after I saw how broken of a character both DeadPool and Pinkie Pie were...
I no longer knew what to expect.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have 17 minutes of life to waste, then please watch the video in the link above :3
Edited December 28
Well, the day is here: sooner than usual. I just want to say I love you all and Im not doing this because I want to. Inspirations: @XrentheSquid, @Kiaboo @Slinky @Digibyte @Aasdfg. Hearts: @LooneyPanda, @xPaintingPagesx, @SmokeytheMenish, @Redmask, @Keenasue, @gracieloveheart, @heartgirl27, @Kawlii, @Kimothy . Successor: @xXQUEENXx
148 Pictures - 1,071,224 Pixels
I vote Deadpool 10/10, MLP.... just why...?
Plazma Burst 2 Official Website - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a | Plazma Burst 2 Chat - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/chat2/index.php | Plazma Burst 2 Official Forum - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/index.php
63 Pictures - 455,994 Pixels
Pinkie Pie actually stands a chance against DeadPool though...
Well, the day is here: sooner than usual. I just want to say I love you all and Im not doing this because I want to. Inspirations: @XrentheSquid, @Kiaboo @Slinky @Digibyte @Aasdfg. Hearts: @LooneyPanda, @xPaintingPagesx, @SmokeytheMenish, @Redmask, @Keenasue, @gracieloveheart, @heartgirl27, @Kawlii, @Kimothy . Successor: @xXQUEENXx
Honestly, from the title I thought the forum would be a kid saying
"OFC MLP WINS THEY ARE SO AWESOME MLP IS AWESOME DEADPOOL IS JUST A RAPIST TO RAPES GUYS"
But then it turned out to be you...
"OFC MLP WINS THEY ARE SO AWESOME MLP IS AWESOME DEADPOOL IS JUST A RAPIST TO RAPES GUYS"
gonna be honest, this kinda made me chuckle.
---
honestly tho i'm not a fan of the cartoon death battle series lol.
I am a pixel artist (I will not reveal age), and I also to tend to do other things on my deviantart, other then that, I really like drawing ponies and sometimes humans, mostly drawing dark stuff. Mostly ponies though. (Warning, deviantart may have offensive things like swearing, drama, etc).
107 Pictures - 774,466 Pixels
although, it's a bit silly i do support the theory that you can """defeat""" deadpool by kinda, yaknow, destroying his brain in order to destroy memories which cannot be reformed.
credit to film theory/game theory for that one actually
even tho i dont support it too much, it's kinda ok.
I am a pixel artist (I will not reveal age), and I also to tend to do other things on my deviantart, other then that, I really like drawing ponies and sometimes humans, mostly drawing dark stuff. Mostly ponies though. (Warning, deviantart may have offensive things like swearing, drama, etc).
107 Pictures - 774,466 Pixels
Lol - thanx for the feedback guys!
_
I'm seeing some rather...
- Interesting results
*flash back to fifth grade cringe* never ------- again I tell you
I'm Kim, a twelve-year-old nerd who snorts memes when nobody is watching. I love D.VA, Hanzo, Lillie and Hau. @Puggles @Aasdfg @Kawlii @0bscure @Paradise @Kiaboo My inspiration is @Crayon #TrashGang
627 Pictures - 4,538,226 Pixels
Dude i want deadpool to stab the ponies to a bloody pulp // no offence
This was fun
76 Pictures - 550,088 Pixels
/offense taken/ HOW COULD YOU MY PONIES ARE BEAUTIFUL DON'T TRY TO LAY A HAND ON THEM AGAIN!
Hey there! Go check out my irl friends: @Chatoyant @sapphire @Julkat2004 @OnyxDragon @aboxwithheelys @Victuuri @LondyLoo and @SuewWhyNot. // Go check out some cool people on here too: @Hetsuna @whatever @Kimothy @Kiaboo @MeyTheSpicyRice // Thanks so much to @Hetsuna for my beautiful header! // Actually On (X) Actually Off ()
27 Pictures - 195,426 Pixels