Storytime with Kovu! ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

By slushiie — March 07
Total Replies: 18
Hey, person. You, who has clicked this thing. I love you and you need to accept that :3
Anyways, give me a subject or topic and I shall write a story based on or around it! It may be in parts, so.
∞ toby is the name and my current obsession is @Kiaboo's art. ∞
133 Pictures - 962,654 Pixels
Osomatsu san X Jyoshimatsu
I'm Kim, a twelve-year-old nerd who snorts memes when nobody is watching. I love D.VA, Hanzo, Lillie and Hau. @Puggles @Aasdfg @Kawlii @0bscure @Paradise @Kiaboo My inspiration is @Crayon #TrashGang
626 Pictures - 4,530,988 Pixels
"Nii-san! Nii-san!" Footsteps stomped up to the stairs, the sliding door being slammed open almost instantly. A figure shot up from their position on the small sofa in the room, clad in a red hoodie and blue jeans. The other, with the almost exact hoodie, smiled up at him before taking a running start. The one in red let out a scream as a ball of yellow hurdled towards him."JYSUHI NO, DON'T-" Their foreheads collided, Osomastu's head being flung back by the force, while Jyushimatsu simply laughed it off. He sat on his brother's lap, patting the other's head with his sleeved hands. "Nii-san! Nii-san!" "What? What?" "Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu!" Osomatsu flushed, his familiar smile making it's way onto his face. He nuzzled his face into Jyushi's chest, his heart fluttering, "I love you more."
"Jyushi?"
"Hai."
"Get me an icepack, I think you fractured something."
"Hai, Nii-san!"
Edited March 07
whawha? ;; o u o
*Throws many at Jyushi's face* THATS TOO CUTE! *oso picks it up* NO ITS NOT FOR yOU ITs fOR JYUUUUSHIIIIIIMATSU
I'm Kim, a twelve-year-old nerd who snorts memes when nobody is watching. I love D.VA, Hanzo, Lillie and Hau. @Puggles @Aasdfg @Kawlii @0bscure @Paradise @Kiaboo My inspiration is @Crayon #TrashGang
But u realize I meant the original cast x girlymatsu.... that's their actual name... XD
o h who ops
well its ok
i'll try that, but any specific pairing.
Uh karako x jyushimatsu? I feel like they'd just play baseball together, and it would fit very well.